Friday, December 19, 2008

Going to the Inauguration

So I have really exciting news. I got tickets to the inauguration for President-elect Obama. I know! Isn't that crazy? All I had to do was contact my senators and Senator Bennett totally hooked me up. I invited my mom and Kassie Brown to come with me. We will fly out on the 19th of January and come home on the 21st. Doug and Sara are letting us stay with them. I am so excited. I mean, who gets to do this sort of thing? So instead of watching on TV while sitting in a warm room at home, I will watch in the freezing cold on a jumbo-tron in DC. Much cooler right? Ya well, I let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Andee said...

Okay that is too cool! Congrats!

bret and family said...

i'm so glad you get to go! take som good pictures of all the crazies and auto company execs.

harmonie said...

Very exciting!

KALIE said...

Wow that is seriously cool! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Kim said...

Wow, Arti! What an experience! It'll be something you'll remember for the rest of your life!