Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring is coming?

So it snowed today again, and I am getting bummed. Last Saturday the entire Brown family was in town (the people I currently live with) and I spent the morning outside babysitting 20 ish grand kids. Don't worry, there were a couple of other kids (students of mine and neighbors) helping out. They are such good kids and we had a blast. I love the Browns-- all of them. I didn't think about sun screen so most of us got sun kissed, but now I'm ready for the sun to be out all the time. We had a baseball double header yesterday, but it rained so I didn't go. And I am currently sitting inside on a Friday with nothing to do. If the sun were out, I could come up with a million things. I guess I'll go grade papers, or nap, or watch a movie. Yeah, that sounds just about as boring as life can get. Spring! Where are you?

1 comment:

harmonie said...

We are wondering the same thing. That little tease of spring was rotten. It makes this cold spell feel colder than it is.
Warm hugs.