Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I found my PHONE!!


I lost my phone more than a week ago. I thought I left it somewhere at the Prom and that maybe someone helped me lose it (like took it). I've been wandering around for 10 days using my old phone that only works a few hours at a time. I lost most of my phone numbers that I have collected over the last 8 months, my inauguration recordings, and many pictures. Tonight was my ward's Relief Society Birthday Party. I went over to the church to start setting things up. The Sunday after Prom I put a bunch of plates, napkins, and decorations in the closet. Anyway, I was emptying said bags tonight and low and behold, my phone is resting at the bottom of the bag. I looked to the Heavens and thanked the Lord. What luck! I am so glad I didn't buy a new one yet. I've been coming up with various schemes on how not to spend too much money on a good phone. I love how things work out. I lost it, but now I've found it! I am over-joyed. So call me, text me, whatever! I'll recognize the number AND it will stay charged for more than a day!!!!! Life is good. I just love the small joys in life.

3 comments:

Cody said...

Congrats, and glad you are REALLY connected again. Parker's church clothes are super cute. Thanks, also, did you know Bret and Lori are coming up here this weekend. You are welcome to come up and stay with us. I think we are going to the zoo on Saturday, if you are free. Love,

Annette said...

Congrats! I hope you hadn't accused any of your students too harshly of stealing it ;)

Kassie Jane said...

I'm sure that the accused students are going to hold it over her head for the rest of the year and perhaps into the next :)
I'm so glad that you found your phone!! There is a big part of our lives stored on those suckers.