Thursday, November 6, 2008

Belated UEA Photos













A couple of weeks ago my family got together, nearly on accident, for UEA weekend. We all happened to be going to Salt Lake for different reasons. Mine was boredom, but Bret and Lori came up to watch Lori's brother coach during the Colorado Utah game. Holland passed through on his way to and from Logan to help a friend get engaged. He needed to offer moral support, I think. While we were together, I got to hang out with my niece and nephews a lot. I went on a picnic with Kim and Cody and went to "Little Haunts" at Heritage Park with Kim and the boys (the lobster and the shark). We had a lot of fun talking, riding on hay wagons and trains, and collecting candy. We took a treat bag, but I think Parker ate his candy before it could even go in the bag and put his trash in the bag. Cute kid! Anyway, I promised pictures to brothers. Here are a few. I have a lot more. Maybe I can get them to you on Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, I hope everyone enjoys my beautiful niece and handsome nephews. 


3 comments:

Amber said...

The picture of Brett and Villa at the top is so incredibly precious. I love all of them, but that one is my favorite. I love family! We are truly blessed.

Cody said...

The pictures are great. I am going to have to steal a few. We had so much fun with you.
Also you should know that since your birthday, Parker prays for Arti ALL the time.
Love,
Kim

Amber said...

You will probably never see this comment but I wanted to note the similarity in the faces of Faye and Parker in the pictures that are right by each other (in the middle.)Exact same face. Crazy!