Monday, February 16, 2009

Loverly Weekend

I am back from St. George, and I had a really good time. As usual Bret and Lori were great hosts, and Faye was quite accommodating. We did a lot. Obviously we karaoked, but on Saturday we hiked a little bit in Snow Canyon in the late morning. The sunshine lasted and made my weekend. I ate a lot of food with a lot of family, and I even got to do a little shopping. I only ended up buying something for my nephew, Parker, whose birthday is tomorrow. He'll be three can you believe it? Neither can I. I bought him some cute pants and can't believe how tall he should be these days. Oh, I also bought a bridesmaid dress for Amber's wedding, my cousin. I remember the last time I shopped for dresses for a wedding it took us months to find something. Our luck was great though. We found something today that will be perfect for all the girls and the colors. I also got to have breakfast with my good friend Cassey and her husband Landon. They took me to a place exactly my style. They know me too well. :) The weekend ended with some great bowling where I won the second game. I don't think that has ever happened before. Now I am exhausted and not ready for tomorrow. I guess I'll go prepare the vocabulary worksheets for the week now. Thank heavens for President's Day though. It comes at the perfect time when people need a day off. Happy President's Day!

No comments: