Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

School is over! I can't believe I've finished another year. My first weekend of freedom has been great. I stayed up all night with my graduating seniors at their all night party. A few of the Brown siblings came to town for the holiday, but Kassie went out of town to Wyoming with her grandmother. It was nice to have kids stomping around and people to chat with. Otherwise it would have been pretty lonely around here.
Today I went to Gunnison Res for the first time. In all my years growing up here I don't know how I never made it. My family always went to Delta or Yuba, but I had a lot of fun. Russell Otten just got two wave runners on KSL.com and wanted to test them out. I was happy to help the family out by breaking in their toys. The sun was out a little, but mostly it was a little cloudy and the water was freezing. Thank goodness it was warm out. Anyway, above you'll find a few photos from the outing.
Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations on another successful school year! I love wave runners and I'm very jealous of your Memorial Day. All I did was weed :(
I'm so excited for your upcoming temple trip! So awesome! I hope you enjoy your first week off. I'll talk to you soon!