Monday, September 8, 2008

Olsen Pictures

So my parents commented on the lack of images on my profile, and I agreed. I know it is a new blog so it might take some time to make it look as cool as Bret's or Kim's. Anyway, here are some pics from the Olsen reunion from Labor Day Weekend.
Lori and Villa "chilling" by the fire. 
Aiden eating Cody's Oregon State jacket.
Bret and Parker fishing at the "lake".
A picture with Kim's eyes open (: 














Here is my immediate family that attended. 
Here are my cousins Avery and Amber. Man, we look like Olsens here. And everywhere else for that matter. 
So, ya, here are more pictures for you.

2 comments:

bret and family said...

your blog is already cooler than ours... Can you send us your pictures from the reunion? you are the greatest

Andee said...

Hey Arti!! I love your blog!