Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yes, apparently if you jump off a cliff, I will follow.

So, here's my first blog. Kind of handy. I just sent an email to most of you about this new blog, but had an update of my life in that email. I am, however, back from my Olsen Family reunion, and will be posting pictures soon (some of which I stole from Amber-Thanks). I had a great time seeing family and catching up. My immediate family was seriously underrepresented, but I'm glad Cody and Kim, and Bret and Lori made it for as much as they did. The camping trip was interrupted by some inclement weather, which made the trip hard for babies. Despite the cold and wet weather, we managed to have a really great time. Thanks to the Steve Olsens for hosting this year's event. The area was gorgeous and the company outstanding. Anyway, my life is boring for now. That's all I've got for this post. 
Later-
Arti

1 comment:

bret and family said...

Arti: this is great! This is where I got my background to my blog: http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates. Anyway now that you are a blogger, when are you going to be come a picassa user?

http://picasaweb.google.com

bret