Saturday, October 25, 2008

I tag Brayden, Kim, Janet, and Kassie!!!


I know it's taken me forever, but I got tagged by Harmonie for this. So here is the 4th picture from the 4th picture folder on my computer. Here's the story: I had just received my new computer and was showing mom that it could take pictures with the Mac camera. So we were riding tracks (I don't remember where to or from) and took this photo. It's rather embarassing, but . . . what the heck. At least I picked the honest picture. We weren't planning on being cute. Don't hate me mom :)
Now since my immediate family members have all been tagged, I tag Kassie Jane Brown, Kim and Josh Gleason, Janet LeBaron, and Brayden Santo. 
Tehehe Tag!

2 comments:

harmonie said...

I think it's a cute picture. Thanks for doing the tag!

bret and family said...

you're always cute in pictures