Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vermont Photos

Okay, like I've mentioned, Bread Loaf is incredibly beautiful. I've been on a few hikes: one to Lake Pleiad and another to Silver Lake. Yesterday I got sick of doing homework so I went for a little walk through nature. There is a mysterious path across the street from the Inn that I have wanted to explore. It leads down to a gorgeous little area of river. I took pictures and wanted to post. Plus it wasn't raining then so I was a good time to be out and about. Enjoy the greenery.

4 comments:

bret and family said...

the photos were great! Can you change your text color? it shows up poorly on my screen. I do like all the changes you have made to your blog, very sophisticated

Rochelle said...

Wow! Such a beautiful place!!

Lori S O said...

It is wonderful- thanks for sharing!

bret and family said...

rain playlist... thats great.